We are now looking for a Fit Out Project Manager for our retail customers in build up/rebuild projects.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- be responsible for construction, development and hand-over stages as per the objectives set out in the business plan ensuring overall project delivery within the agreed time-frame, cost and quality,
- ensuring that the facility is built and delivered in accordance with our client concept,
- play a key role in the project’s design concept stage, general constructibility and overall feasibility,
- managing the project’s budget and program,
- ensuring appropriate risk assessments, management plans and mitigation measures are in place to facilitate project delivery,
- managing the construction contractors,
- ensuring that contractual obligations are met by all parties involved and establishing mechanisms for dealing with any contractual claims,
- reporting to Technical Manager and General Manager.
So, if you are an engineer, with 3 years of experience in fit out projects and if you:
- are a proactive, dependable and consistent person,
- have a positive attitude and you are open minded,
- have an outstanding communication and interpersonal skills,
- have excellent knowledge of English language,
- please submit with your online application and your cover letter in English!
You can apply for this position by using the bellow form.